I have not participated in the Weekly Photo Challenge for the last few weeks but the prompt this week has inspired me. This is the challenge set by Christopher Martin:
“This challenge is about getting lost in the details. Once you’ve found a subject you want to photograph, challenge yourself to work a little further into the scene… I challenge you to go out and spend extra time getting lost in the details — and finding a great shot”.
Anyone who follows my blog will know that my passion is gardening and macro photography of flora and fauna. So what better than getting lost in the detail of beautiful and interesting plants.
One of the best all round year plants for value is the SEDUM. It grows to about 3ft (1 metre) and produces quite large flower heads and when you look closely you will see lovely rosy pink clusters of small star like flowers. At bit like Hydrangea.
Don’t cut them down during the winter months because they turn a fabulous bronze and make for great architecture when other plants in the garden have died down.
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we are provided with a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)”.
© Hurtlingtowards60 and Hurtled to 60 and Now Beyond ©AarTeePhotography;Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (mylifeafterglow.wordpress.com)
- Lost in Details:Weekly photo challenge (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost In The Details (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (mirthandmotivation.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (mykindofhappiness.com)