The Weekly Photo Challenge is:
The idea of the HANDS below came to me today.
The photo below is of the hands of my two grandchildren and the hands of my mother, taken today when we visited Mum.
The age difference between the youngest hands and the oldest hands 90 years.
Max Bygraves is famous for a lovely song called “You Need Hands”:
You need hands to hold someone you care for
You need hands to show that you’re sincere
When you feel nobody wants to know you
You need hands to brush away the tears
When you hold a brand new baby
You need tender hands to guide them on their way
You need hands to thank the Lord for living
And for giving us this day
Click here for a You Tube video that I cam across with Max Bygraves singing the above song, and fabulous hand paintings of animals.
© Hurtlingtowards60 and Hurtled to 60 and Now Beyond, 2011 – 2015. ©AarTeePhotography 2011 – 2015 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Hands” (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (theretiringsort.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (envirorhi.wordpress.com)