This week’s photo challenge is DISTORTED. There are a variety of ways in which DISTORTED photos can be ‘done’ for the challenge this week. Initially I thought of taking simple photos and using Photoshop but I decided against this for many reasons. I wanted to think of something different and original, although there are some great photos on the challenge which have used that medium.
Last week I dropped my ultraviolet filter and a great big chip appeared, I was not very happy with myself I can tell you. It occurred to me, rather than throw it away, I could use the filter which would create some great DISTORTED pictures.
That is what I intended to do until sitting in the lounge this evening watching the flame on the scented candle I had burning. The reflection of the flame on the side of the glass was DISTORTED – ping! Idea! Voila! Photo Challenge sorted.
A very pretty form of DISTORTED, don’t you agree?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (janetnewenham.wordpress.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Distorted (woven-decor.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (alexandraroman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Distorted (jfb57.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (myintrovertedlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)