How often do we walk past something or somewhere regularly, wonder what it is or what is behind the wall, but never stop to find out?
On my daily walk to work, as I cross one of the roads, just down from the crossing I can see a set of black wrought iron gates, set in a stone wall. Frequently, I think I must take a look through those gates, to see what is there but until now never have done. The Weekly Photo Challenge of Hidden was just the reason I needed to go and take a peek.
This is what I found hidden behind the wall:-
Because I couldn’t gain access to the graveyard, I was unable to discover what the granite monolith below is or if there was anything written on it. It was, however, a strange thing to see in a graveyard.
The most special discovery of this graveyard was this notice:-
Thank you Weekly Challenge to give me the nudge I needed to find what gem was hidden from me on my walk to work.
- Weekly Photo challenge:Hidden (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (snapsbytwinkle.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (thebloggingpath.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)