The theme for the Weekly Photo Challenge is “Inside” – it comes with a photograph of the most delicious looking french pastry. Unfortunately I don’t have any french pastries to cut in half, but I do have some home grown vegetables and fruit.
So, in three steps here is my contribution to the Weekly Photo Challenge.
First, this is how the challenge was laid down to us this week:
Inside. I like to snap multiple views of something and often the inside of something is even more interesting than the outside. This canelé (a French pastry) was definitely worth photographing – I’ll remember all those nooks & crannies!
Share a picture that means INSIDE to you!
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Second, so you can see their insides, comes the dissecting of :-
- A Carrot
- A Broad Bean
- A Raspberry
Third, is guess what I am having for my supper this evening?! :-)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: INSIDE (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)