This weeks photo challenge is :
“ Close. It’s a feeling, it’s a proximity…it’s people, it’s a place, it’s objects. They’re close.”
Hot on the heels of last week’s theme of Friendship, my initial ideas were along similar lines. However, I felt hesitant to publish a post that was so like the one last week. Sometimes it is difficult to get into a different mindset and after some pondering and trying to think out of the box, it suddenly hit me. Of course, MACROS – that’s Close and I have a whole library of macro floral photos.
The next step was to try and make it look very slightly different to my two previous posts which are also full of photos of flowers and plants. I have chosen Close ups of some of my favourite flowers taken over the last month. I hope you like my contribution to the Close theme this week and that you will forgive me for showing photographs that I have already used in earlier posts.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Close (DailyPost.Wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Close (tayineurope.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Close (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Close (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Close (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge CLOSE (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Friday Flowers (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)