Generally the Weekly Photo Challenge takes a little thinking about.
With an “It’s Friday feeling” I sat on the train coming home this evening, looking forward to collecting my small (note the emphasis on small!) cod and chips from the fish and chip shop on the way home, and pouring a glass, or two, of white wine which had been chilling in the fridge since this morning. In case you are interested the bottle waiting for me was a very pleasant Scillian Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio.
Sitting on the train I checked my emails (as you do!) and read the WordPress email announcing this week’s challenge.
‘TWO SUBJECTS – This “theme” is more of a composition challenge.’
There was no hesitation.
This must have been the quickest I have come up with an idea for the Weekly Challenge.
It’s Friday night, and the two subjects foremost in my mind were my supper and the wine.
This week it is not a particularly well taken photo and only one as opposed to the several I usually post, here are my TWO SUBJECTS
FISH AND CHIPS PLUS A BOTTLE OF WHITE WINE AND A GLASS
Enjoyable? You bet!!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (lifeisanexquisitejourney.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Two Subjects (mtlawleyshire.wordpress.com)
- Two Subjects (Weekly Photo Challenge) (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (dailypost.wordpress.com)